If you want to participate in the November bond election, the last day to register to vote is Monday, Oct. 7.
You are eligible to register to vote if:
- You are a United States citizen;
- You are a resident of the county where you submit the application;
- You are at least 17 years and 10 months old, and you are 18 years of age on Tuesday, November 5, 2019;
- You are not a convicted felon (you may be eligible to vote if you have completed your sentence, probation, and parole); and
- You have not been declared by a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be either totally mentally incapacitated or partially mentally incapacitated without the right to vote.
Hardin County residents may also call the County Clerk’s office at (409) 246-5185 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Monday, Oct. 21 – Friday, Nov. 1 from 8 am – 5 pm, including weekends
All Early Voting will be held at the Hardin County Courthouse Dome.
Election Day – Tuesday, Nov. 5 from 7 am – 7 pm
Precinct 6 Crestwood Baptist Church
Precinct 13 Pete Trest Community Center
Precinct 16 Parkway Life Church
Precinct 18 Lumberton Church of Christ
Precinct 19 Keith Road Fire Station