There will be 2 propositions on the ballot. Voters will vote on each one separately.
Proposition A $38,900,000
- New Elementary School for grades 2 – 4
- Located on District-owned property on Wortham Bend
- Includes Classrooms, Science Labs, Media Center, Cafeteria/Kitchen, PE space, Music Room, Art Room, and Office area to serve 800 students
- Separate bus and parent drives
- Current ES would serve PreK – 1st grade and would be called CS Primary School
Proposition B $18,290,000
- Build a New HS Agricultural Science/Industrial Trades Metal and Wood Fabrication Shops, tool rooms, storage facilities, and restrooms.
- New Facilities for a New Health Services Program to provide a Certified Nursing Program (CNA) and more.
- New Competition Gym with seating for 1200 located between the MS and HS with connecting corridors for safe student/teacher travel between campuses. (This will result in 2 gyms at the HS. China Spring HS was a 2A campus with 300-400 students when it was built. Today we are a 4A campus with almost 900 students.)
- Restrooms and additional parking for events will also be provided.